| In: PHP Quizzes | 13,467 views
1. When you include a file with the require command and PHP cannot find that file, you will receive an error message?
2. The require command takes a file name and simply inserts that file’s contents into the script/document that issued the require command?
3. Which of the following is the correct way to use the require command?
None of the above
4. Based on the following two files, index.php and content.php, what will be displayed in your browser when visiting index.php?
5. Based on the following two files, index.php and content.php, what will be displayed in your browser when visiting index.php?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease