| In: PHP Quizzes | 18,995 views
1. A common practice for naming files that are to be included is to use the .php extension?
2. The include command takes a file name and simply inserts that file’s contents into the script/document that issued the include command?
3. Which of the following is the correct way to use the include command?
None of the above
4. Based on the following two files, index.php and content.php, what will be displayed in your browser when visiting index.php?
5. Based on the following two files, index.php and content.php, what will be displayed in your browser when visiting index.php?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease