| In: PHP Quizzes | 33,780 views
1. A string can be stored in a variable?
2. You can create a string using single quotes?
3. What happens if you escape a character in a string that does not need to be?
A backslash will show up when outputting the string
A forward slash will show up when outputting the string
All of the above
4. Heredoc allows you to create multi-line strings without using quotations?
5. Double quotes allow you to use many special escaped characters that you cannot do with single quotes?
6. From the following php scripting block, what will be displayed in the browser:
None of the above
7. What 3 characters must you type to begin a heredoc?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease