| In: PHP Quizzes | 35,743 views
1. Which of the following is the incorrect way to declare a PHP variable?
$a_Variable = 9;
2. PHP variables need to be declared before adding a value to it?
3. What data type will PHP automatically convert the following variable to:
integer (a number variable)
string (a text variable)
4. All variables in PHP start with a $(dollar) sign?
5. When a variable is declared, it can only be used 1 time in your PHP source file?
6. PHP variables are case-sensitive?
7. What data type will PHP automatically convert the following variable to:?
8. Which of the following is the incorrect way to declare a PHP variable?
Hint: All variable declarations should end with a semi-colon.
$a_Number = 9
$a_Number = 9;
$a_Num = 9;
$aNumber = 9;
9. Are the following two variables the same:
10. Are the following two variables the same:
April 6th, 2015 at 10:07 am
April 6th, 2015 at 12:38 pm
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease