| In: PHP Quizzes | 47,116 views
1. How do you start the standard form PHP scripting block?
<?php … ?>
<? … ?>
<? … ?php>
<?php … php?>
2. How do you start the shorthand form PHP scripting block?
3. Whitespace is not ignored in PHP?
4. For maximum compatibility, you should use the shorthand form to create PHP scripts?
5. What does a semicolon signify at the end of a instruction or statement?
the end of a PHP statement or instruction
the start of a PHP statement or instruciton
to ignore a PHP statement or instruciton
6. If a source file contains PHP code, what extension should be used?
7. Syntax is a set of rules that must be followed to write properly structured code?
May 7th, 2011 at 8:18 am
July 3rd, 2015 at 2:11 am
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease