| In: MySQL Quizzes | 11,500 views
1. PHPMyAdmin does not allow you to manage databases?
2. What does the number next to each database represent in the image below?
The amount of fields/columns in the database
The amount of records/rows in the database
The amount of tables in the database
The amount of used space in the database
3. What does the Length/Values row represent in the image below when using a VARCHAR data type?
The amount of tables a database can have
The amount of characters the string can have
The amount of fields the database can have
4. What does “contacts” represent in the image below?
A field within the database phoneBook
A table within the database phoneBook
A recordset/row within the database phoneBook
5. For most live web hosting accounts using CPanel, in order to carry out certain action on a databae like inserting/deleting records outside of PHPMyAdmin, a user needs to be created and assigned to the database?
June 11th, 2014 at 6:40 pm
July 31st, 2015 at 2:14 pm
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Copyright © 2012 - The PHP Basics - is proudly brought to you by Robert Smith | Log in
Tipz Theme 1.0 is created by: Design Disease